Thursday, March 15, 2012

To true friendship!

Today I had an amazing day because I found a new friend that I can trust. Sometimes you find a true friend in  unexpected situations and places, she helped me out and I'm very grateful to her.
I would like to tell you all that a true friend is a person that does something for you without expecting something in return. Lets take a minute to send a good thought to our true friends! 
Happy weekend!    
                                                                                                                                          xoxo Irina






Faux fur gilet: Calvin Klein; long sleeve T-shirt and cardigan: Old Navy; pants: unknown/ bought in Europe; biker boots: ID by Browns; tote: Puma; necklace, earrings; bracelet: Forever 21; sunnies: Blumarine; watch: Anne Klein.

No comments:

Post a Comment