Sunday, March 4, 2012

Green obsession

When I buy a bag is always love from the first sight. I see, I love and then I buy. Right now I'm literally obsessed with my green bag; is gorgeous, ladylike and practical and I can't stop wearing it everyday. I'm pairing it with everything and everywhere. It seems like pretty soon I will go jogging with it! (ok kidding, or not?)


Happy Monday!
                                                                                                                                                    xoxo Irina





Cardigan: Pure by Alfred Sung; skirt: Old Navy; long sleeve T-shirt: Old Navy; belt: H&M; booties: Naturalizer; bag: Dooney & Bourke; flowery necklace: Forever 21; flowery earrings: Forever 21; cuff: Forever 21; charm watch bracelet: Burberry; jewelry: gold/Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment