Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kamik and DKNY

On a rainy day there is nothing more pleasant than wearing colourful rain boots and a cute rain coat. Since I bought my pink duo I started to love the rainy days because I remain warm, comfortable, and lets not forget, very stylish.  And what puts you in a good mood during the rainy days?
                                                                                                                                   xoxo Irina


 My Kamik rain boots are a Canadian brand that I love because of comfort and originality of their products. 





Coat: DKNY; hoodie: Roots; jeggings: H&M; hat: GAP; bag: Coach; rain boots: Kamik; earrings: vintage; jewelry: gold/Italy.
                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment