Monday, March 19, 2012

Indian silk scarf

My whole outfit started from a beautiful silk scarf with printed elephants. I was gifted with this scarf and I couldn't be more happier because the print is colourful and unique. Every time I'm amazed how a nice outfit can be created from a scratch. Thanks to my friend for the beautiful gift that represents me so well. 


P.S. When you wear  bold coloured ensemble it is very important to mix it with neutral coloured accessories for a more polished and balanced look.
                                                                                                                                             xoxo Irina





Sweater: Zara; belt and pants: H&M, silk scarf: Le Chateau; bag: Le Pliage by Longchamp; shoes: Naturalizer; watch: Esprit; earrings: Apple Belle; watch: Esprit; gem-stone bracelet with Buddha Face: unknown/Turkey; jewelry: gold/Italy.

1 comment:

  1. A great take on the color-blocking trend. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete