Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Navajo, mind blowing print

I'm a big fan of different prints: stripes, navajo, florals, watercolour, animal, polka dot, jacquard, etc. Right now I'm in love with the navajo print which is kind of special, mysterious and mind blowing. No need to tell you that my navajo pants from Zara mesmerize me every time that I put them on. 


                                                                                                                                            xoxo Irina




Sweater: Old Navy; navajo pants: Zara; bag: Michael Kors; shoes: Nine West; sunnies: Michael Kors; watch: Anne Klein; gem-stone bracelet with Buddha face: unknown/Turkey; eye bracelet: unknown/Turkey; jewelry: gold/Italy.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your pants! Be sure to enter my new giveaway!
    xo,
    http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete