Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Marni for H&M


When the first photos from Marni for H&M were released, I instantly liked an appliqué T-shirt with a cute, colourful and playful bunny. Unfortunately, the day when the collection hit the stores I wasn't able to get hold of it. I lost my hope to get it but the last weekend my fortune turned around, I was running errands and I went to the  H&M store to check the latest things in. I went in and there it was, hanging on a hanger surrounded  by ''sharks'', I fearlessly made my way through them and ''grabbed'' the T-shirt. Instantly, I felt an overwhelming joy, it felt like winning the lottery jackpot. So here I am, a lucky owner of the bunny T-shirt from Marni for H&M. 
                                                                                                                             xoxo Irina       



                           
Jacket: Tahari; pants: H&M; T-shirt: Marni for H&M; shoes: Aldo; bag: Dooney & Bourke; sunnies: Betsey Johnson; watch: Anne Klein; earrings, friendship bracelets: Forever 21; gem-stone bracelet with Buddha face: unknown/Turkey; jewelry: gold/Italy.

1 comment: