Thursday, March 22, 2012

Flower party


Classic pencil skirt in a bold print is a perfect statement piece that is easy to pair with any top. Big and small flowers mixed together create an illusion of a flower party on fabric. So happy with my purchase that I even bought the pants made of the same fabric. Post will follow. 
Happy weekend!
                                                                                                                                             xoxo Irina





Sweater: Old Navy; skirt: H&M; bag: Michael Kors; tights: Secret; shoes: Naturalizer; sunnies: Les Copains; earrings and necklace: Forever 21; watch: Esprit; gem-stone bracelet with Buddha face: unknown/Turkey; jewelry: gold/Italy.

1 comment:

  1. I bought this skirt three weeks ago on a whim because I liked the fit. At the time, I wasn't sure about the flowers or the colors, but when I got it home, I realized I had about a dozen different tops I could wear with it. Then I start to see it all over blogland and am so happy I bought it! Plus, at $25, it was a steal! I love the way you styled it here.

    ReplyDelete