Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The lady winter

The winter is reticent to leave it's place to the spring. The last two weeks were abnormally warm and sunny and now we are back to the temperatures appropriate for this period of year. So, due to new temperatures I throw on a warm but still light and fun jacket because after I had a taste of summer I can't go back to wearing something too wintery. Also, I wore  my new scarf of fresh colour and rich pattern. 
Let's hope the lady winter will not extend her stay in our Land. 
                                                                                                                                           xoxo Irina



Faux fur jacket: Banana Republic; cardigan: Zara; trousers: H&M; booties: Naturalizer; scarf: H&M; bag: Dooney & Bourke; sunnies: Michael Kors; earrings and cuff: Forever 21; watch: Esprit; gem-stone bracelet with Buddha face: unknown/Turkey; jewelry: gold/Italy, brooch: unknown.

1 comment: