Thursday, March 8, 2012

H&M Conscious Collection

I like everything about the H&M stores, especially I like their Conscious Collection which is made from green fabrics and organic cotton. The final product is eco-friendly, trendy and lets not forget, it's soft and comfortable. Every now and then I buy pieces from the Conscious Collection. The last two pieces that I purchased were a beautiful dress and booties made from the same fabric. The flowery dress has a vintage look and a romantic vibe to it, which I adore. 
Happy Friday!


                                                                                                                                             xoxo Irina 






Dress and shoes: H&M Conscious Collection; leather coat: Danier; sunnies: Les Copains; watch: Anne Klein; jewelry:gold/Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment