Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Winter wardrobe!

    I'm so excited; less than a month until spring! Because there is not much time left to the winter it's my last chance to wear my winter clothing before storing it in the back of my walk-in closet. So, my advice to you:  take advantage of every remaining day of winter and make a statement with your winter Wardrobe. 


                                                                                                                                        xoxo Irina


I have a new DO, inspired by Kate Middleton! 



Hat: GAP; short mongolian fur gilet: Valentino; jeggings: H&M; sweater: H&M; leather belt: Prada; leather bag: Coach; suede and leather boots: MaxStudio; sunnies: Blumarine; necklace: vintage; watch: Anne Klein; gem-stone bracelet with Buddha face: unknown/Turkey; jewelry:gold/Italy.

2 comments:

  1. i really like this look!! i'm esp loving the cat-eye sunnies. cute!

    love kelly

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You very much! I have bought these sunnies in three different colours!

      Delete