Monday, February 20, 2012

Ballet

    When I was little I took ballet classes. I loved so much the days of practice when my mommy made my hair in a beautiful bun and dressed me in flowy skirt and ballet shoes. I loved everything about the ballet even if I worked very hard to learn different  graceful movements. Since then I developed an eternal love for long asymmetrical flowy skirts and pointy shoes for a romantic and etherial Look.


                                                                                                                                                    xoxo Irina








Sweater: Old Navy; asymmetrical skirt: Winners; belt: H&M; silk scarf: Betsey Johnson; bag: The Cambridge Satchel Company; shoes: Michael Kors; tights: Anna Sui; watch: Anne Klein; earrings: Forever 21; gem stone bracelet with Bouddha face: unknown/Turkey; jewelry: gold/Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment