Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sex and the City

  Many years ago I made a life discovery, I saw my first episode of Sex and the City and I fell in love with the style of the four girls and especially of Carrie Bradshaw. Her style is extravagant, fun and definitely risqué. Being a young girl I understood that fashion is like art, you can express yourself through it by creating ensembles of clothes that are unique and beautiful; Carrie is a perfect example of that amazing balance between haute-couture and prêt-à-porter. Today's outfit made me remember her eclectic style and made me shine trough the day.
Happy Monday!

                                                                                                                                              xoxo Irina





Asymmetrical cardigan: Old Navy, embellished T-shirt: H&M; leatherette short shorts: H&M; tights: Secret; leather booties: Naturalizer; leather and fur bag: Danier; headband: Ophelie HATS; sunnies: Michael Kors; flowery necklace: Forever 21; watch: Anne Klein; gem-stone bracelet with Buddha face: unknown/Turkey; earrings: vintage; jewelry: gold/Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment