Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kaki's

It's been a long time since kaki's were worn only by the army; nowadays fashion industry kakis are a good example of busines-casual look for pants, trousers or even skirts and are worn by many fashionistas. My kaki skirt is pretty short, (fortunately I'm not in the army) very comfortable and it became my new to go skirt which I'm pretty sure I can pare with anything I want. 


Happy Monday! 


                                                                                                                                            xoxo Irina 






Cardigan: Denim & Supply by Ralph Lauren; blouse: H&M; skirt: Denim & Supply by Ralph Lauren; tights: Pompeo; suede boots: FX Lasalle; bag: Michael Kors; sunnies: Marc Jacobs; watch: Esprit; giraffe broach: unknown/gifted; jewelry: gold/Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment