Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Shoulder Pads

   Every woman should invest in at least one, well tailored blazer, because it is a timeless basic piece of wardrobe. Me, I have bought this Zara blazer, which is a man inspired blazer with shoulder pads. What made me buy it, is that the minute I tried it I saw how figure flattering the blazer is and also it didn't need alterations, which is perfect. Besides, the shoulder pads were the selling point for this blazer, because I wanted a classic blazer, easy to wear but definitely not boring. I found my perfect blazer; have You?
                                                                                                                                                xoxo Irina






Blazer: Zara; t-shirt: Forever 21; jeans: American Eagle; suede and leather boots: ID by Browns; leather and pony hair bag: Mango; sunnies: Missoni; watch: Esprit; gem stone bracelet with Buddha face: unknown/Turkey; jewelry: gold/Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment