Monday, June 3, 2013

Palm trees pants


Since forever, I have this rule that I follow religiously, when I buy something the next day I must wear it. It's kind of a craziness of mine. This bag, sweatshirt, pants, ring and necklace are my newest purchases.  This pants are so comfortable and print is so fun that all day I dreamed about sand, sun and pina colada and I felt energized and fabulous.
Let's wear clothes that inspire us and makes us feel confident and fabulous. 
P.S. sometimes I don't make much sense.  
Happy second day of the working week!
                                                                                                                    xoxo Irina





Jacket: Mango; sweatshirt: GAP; pants, bracelets, belt: F21; shoes: Michael Kors; sunnies: Gianfranco Ferre; watch, bracelets: Anne Klein; bracelet: Juicy Couture.

No comments:

Post a Comment