Monday, June 10, 2013

GAP military jacket


Lately, I became addicted to GAP. Their collection is fun, cute and absolutely easy to wear. Their collection inspired me to develop my ''laid back self'' that besides looking good wants to be at the comfiest! Also, I was a bad girl and bought my fifth military jacket, I couldn't resist it. I bought slightly bigger size XL (lol) for a more casual and wrap around look. 
Happy Tuesday!

P.S. Excuse me for my absence from blogging, I haven't forgotten YOU , it's just, my partner in crime went on a three months business trip and it's very difficult for me to find someone to take my pictures. The conclusion is that I miss him in every aspects of my life. Still, I will keep blogging more rarely but surely. 






Jacket, pants: GAP; shoes: ZARA; belt: H&M; jumper, socks, earrings: F21; bag: Danier; sunnies: D&G; watch: Anne Klein.

1 comment:

  1. Nice look! I like the way how you combine different prints and colors!
    We are new followers of your blog and we invite you to our: follow us, read and leave comments!
    FASHION FRIENDS DIARY

    ReplyDelete