Saturday, December 8, 2012

It's raining men, Alleluia.....


It was such a rainy and cold day, a perfect excuse to wear my new warm rain boots from a canadian brand Kamik. It's unbelievable how comfortable and fun they are. Initially, I wanted to buy Hunter rain boots, but I noticed that everybody owns a pair. When something becomes to much of a trend I refuse to buy it. So, I ended with a more simple pair but that is more rarely to seen in the Street. 
Happy sunday!
                                                                                                                                                  xoxo Irina


Dress, bracelet, earrings: H&M; tights: F21; gilet: TopShop; socks: Winners; tote: MMM for H&M; boots: Kamik; bracelet: Juicy Couture; watch: Anne Klein.

No comments:

Post a Comment