Monday, December 3, 2012

CHRISTMAS FRENZY


I don't know how about you, but I'm caught in the pre Christmas frenzy. Today, I decorated my flat,  started to buy gifts for friends and family and started to prepare physically and mentally for the most fun holidays of the year. Can't wait....
Happy Monday!
P.S. I'm so happy that I could put my hands on this magnificent tote from MMM for H&M. The leather is heavenly beautiful and soft!
                                                                                                                                    xoxo Irina


Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty!!!!!!


Cardigan: Zara; fur stole: Danier; jeans: American Eagle; booties: Naturalizer; blouse: Hello Kitty limited edition F21; tote: MMM for H&M; sunnies: D&G; earrings: F21.

No comments:

Post a Comment