Monday, November 12, 2012

Vive Ikea!


This outfit I wore the past weekend while running errands at Ikea. My husband and I purchased a flat last year but it took me a year to decide how to place my extensive shoe collection. Finally, after a few trips to Ikea the solution was found and now all my shoes are comfortably installed in their own closet. 
My hubby is a perfect handy man!
Happy Monday! 
                                                                                                                                   xoxo Irina





Sweater: Lole; jeans: American Eagle; boots: FX Lasalle; bag: Maurizio Taiuti; fur stole: Danier; sunnies: D&G; watch: Burberry.

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit dear, the pants are incredible, love the patern!
    Kisses.

    http://blogdavicm.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete