Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pencil Skirt (outfit 1)


Personally, I think that every woman looks good wearing elegant and feminine clothes. The base for an elegant outfit is a well fitted, preferably black pencil skirt. I bought this one a while ago at H&M, I love the rich texture of the fabric and length. 
I styled a few outfits with this skirt, this is one of them. 
                                                                                                                                     xoxo Irina




Cardigan, necklace, bracelet: Forever 21; bracelet: Juicy Couture; scarf, skirt: H&M; sunnies: D&G; watch: Anne Klein; clutch: Coach; shoes: Steve Madden; fur stole: Winners.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you look gorgeous in that skirt. I love your necklace aswell! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete