Thursday, September 6, 2012

The switch


Today, I spent the day rearranging my closet. Every new season I do the switch of my wardrobe: in front of the closet goes the current season clothes and in the back goes previous season clothes. Also, I have  carryover shelfs where I keep my all seasons clothes. After a busy and productive day I decided to treat myself to an ice coffee, for the coffee run I wore a simple white t-shirt, jeans and turban made from a scarf that my mommy got for me.
Have a nice friday!
                                                                                                                                      xoxo Irina



Here, I'm giving directions to my hubby about the next picture. Looks like an old ballerina move.


 
Jeans: FCUK; t-shirt, scarf, belt, bracelet: H&M; bag: Dooney & Bourke; loafers: Old Navy; sunnies: vintage Nina Ricci; necklace: Zara; bracelet: vintage; watch: Anne Klein.

No comments:

Post a Comment