Sunday, September 30, 2012

Millennium


This weekend, mostly of the time I relaxed while reading the Millennium trilogy. It's so captivating that I can't believe that I'm reading it just now, so many years after it's release. I stayed at home the entire weekend with the exception of the time when I went to pick up a nice mohair sweater from Ana Del Rey collection by H&M.  
Hope that all of you had a pleasant weekend!
Happy Monday! 
                                                                                                                               xoxo Irina




Cardigan, scarf: H&M; jeans: Aeropostale; t-shirt, earrings, pearl bracelet: Forever 21; shoes: Naturalizer; bag: The Trend; fur key-charm: random souvenirs shop; sunnies: D&G; watch: Anne Klein; pearl bracelet: Juicy Couture.

No comments:

Post a Comment