Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Leibster Award


I just got tagged for The Leibster Award by the corky and amazing Amelia, you can check her blog here. It's such an honour for me and I'm so grateful to her for picking me.


So,The Leibster Award the rules are...1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.2. Answer the questions in the tag (the person who awarded you should have a set of questions!)3. Choose 11 bloggers to award this to and link them in this post.4. Tell them you have awarded it to them! 

So, now I have plenty of work to do and better get started right away.
                                                                                                                               xoxo Irina




Shirt: Pure by Alfred Sung; shorts: Guess; sandals and bag: Naturalizer; sunnies: Missoni; necklace: H&M; watch: Esprit, bracelet: jade.

1 comment: