Sunday, August 12, 2012

Last days of summer


The days of summer are counted so I must make them count by wearing my favourite pieces before storing them until the next summer. Here is one of my favourite, a bandeau with high waist short shorts.  
Happy Monday! 
                                                                                                              xoxo Irina




Bandeau and shorts: H&M; cardigan: Pure by Alfred Sung; sandals: Naturalizer; bag: Longhamp; sunnies: D&G; watch: Burberry; bracelet: jade.

5 comments:

  1. Loving that bandeau! Great summer outfit, looking pretty!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look. Love the matching bandeau and shorts. xA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let you know, I've tagged you in Leibster Award! The rules and to follow the award just check out the post on my blog :)

    pariswhenitspink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cool littel twin set, you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete