Thursday, October 10, 2013

GUESS


Lately, I'm in the mood to wear soft and delicate delicate dresses paired with my Dr Martens. What my look was lacking is a good leather backpack. After a few hours of internet research I stumbled upon this magnificent backpack from GUESS. The format, the softness of the leather and the delicate gold trimming are absolutely perfect. It's gonna be a kind of piece that I will wear time to time for many years to come due to it's classic shape and good quality of the leather.

Happy Friday!
P.S. Thanks to my dear frien Lyn and her cousin! (you know for what!)
                                                                                                                                      xoxo Irina







Jacket: Marni for H&M; dress: Zara; Jumper, necklaces: F21; boots: Dr Martens; backpack: Guess; sunnies: D&G; watch: Anne Klein. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the combination between the feminine skirt and the sturdy Dr. Martens.

    Nora
    http://notenora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete