Monday, May 6, 2013

Black leather skirt


It's been a while since I was looking into buying a nice leather skirt. After tons and tons of skirts that I tried on, finally, I found the perfect one at H&M. The price is good and the leather is so soft and comfy that can't stop wearing it every day since I bought it. I think every girl should have a nice leather skirt in her wardrobe. Personally, I think that a black leather skirt is mandatory if you want to channel your inner ''vavavoomness''. 
Happy Monday!
                                                                                                                    xoxo Irina






Skirt: H&M; sweater, shoes: ZARA; belt: Prada; sunnies: D&G; braceletes, necklace: F21; bracelets, ring: Aldo; bracelets, watch: Anne Klein, tights: Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment