Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kenzo sweatshirt


Since the first time I saw the fabulous green tiger sweatshirt from Kenzo I fell madly in love. Since that first time I was looking to buy something inspired from that sweatshirt, affordability reasons, of course. A few days ago, I came across thin sweatshirt from Vero Moda and I couldn't leave it there, I bought it and now I can be a part of the ''Green Tiger Frenzy Trend''.
Happy Friday!
                                                                                                                                        xoxo Irina






Scarf, pants: H&M; sweatshirt: Vero Moda; t-shirt, shoes: Old Navy, bag: Dooney & Bourke; sunnies: Fendi; ring, bracelets: Aldo; bracelets: F21; watch, earrings, bracelets: Anne Klein.

No comments:

Post a Comment