Sunday, May 6, 2012

Blossom


Since I have my blog I'm constantly in the search of the perfect outfit and the perfect picture. So, with every post I reinvent myself and I create a new story of my life. Having a blog is such an amazing experience and I' m very grateful for the opportunity to express myself in a way so dear to me, Fashion. Let's take a moment to be grateful for all the wonderful things that we have in our lives, because  life is so short.  
Have a Happy Monday!
                                                                                                                                         xoxo Irina






Cardigan: Old Navy, t-shirt and belt: H&M; pants: Zara; shoes: Naturalizer; clutch: The Trend; sunnies: D&G; watch: Anne Klein; necklace: Forever 21; gem-stone bracelet: unknown/Turkey; jewelry: gold/Italy.

1 comment: